- Self-Guided Tours:
Your group can explore the Garden on your own. Maps are provided to guide you throughout the 120 acres. We have group rates for 10 or more guests.
- Docent-Guided Tours:
Experienced and friendly docents lead your group through the Garden. With in-depth knowledge of the Garden and its history as well as specific training in giving guided tours of our special attractions, docents will provide a unique and memorable experience.
- Box Lunch:
Your group has the experience of our docent guided tour followed by a casual boxed lunch - a perfect ending to your tour and a chance to reminisce with your friends. The box lunch consists of a chicken salad sandwich or turkey sandwich, chips, pasta salad, lettuce, tomato, cookie, and bottled water.
Packages must be paid in full at time of arrival by one payment method (i.e.; one check). Final count and meal selections are due one week before the scheduled visit. Your escort and driver will receive complementary tours only. For special dietary needs, please notify our office at least one week in advance. Shuttles are available and require reservations two weeks in advance. Seating is limited, and, if all guests require shuttle service, there may be multiple tours. Last-minute guest additions are welcomed. Lunch package guest additions are also welcomed, but are subject to availability.
- Tours (self-guided or docent-guided): $9.00 + tax/person
- Docent-guided tours with box lunch: $19.00 + tax/person
- State sales tax (8 percent) is not included in above fees and must be added.
- All group tours require a minimum of 10 guests.
- Commercial driver and company tour leader receive free admission for the tour only.
- Fees may be changed without notice.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, checks and cash.
- Tours can be held rain or shine
Lunch location will be determined on the day of the tour. We are not responsible for changes in timing or location of a tour due to unforeseen circumstances.
Admission fees may be changed without notice.