Please note: the Garden will close at 4 pm on Friday, September 12.
Garden HoursApril through September
||9:00 am – 6:00 pm
||9:00 am – dusk
||12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
October through March
||9:00 am – 5:00 pm
||12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Hours subject to change.
Please note that the Nature Center/Butterfly House is open May through September.
* Galaxy of Lights will be open each night as usual those dates.
- Thanksgiving Day (Garden closed) *
- Christmas Eve (Garden closes at 2 pm) *
- Christmas Day (Garden closed) *
- New Year’s Eve (Garden closes at 2 pm) *
- New Years day (Garden closed)
Clementines at the Garden will be closed December 24-January 1.
Wheelchairs and strollers are available through the Visitor Center. For visitors with limited mobility, a shuttle is usually available April through October. For reservations, call
256-830-4447 ext. 221.
For Your Safety and Pleasure
- Allow at least an hour to enjoy the Garden.
- You are welcome to walk on the grass but please do not climb garden structures or trees.
- Public restrooms are located in the Visitor Center, The Arbor, the Nature Center and at the south end of the Nature Trail.
- Vending machines are located on the Visitor Center deck and at the south end of the Nature Trail.
- Ponds are for reflection only.
- Trash cans are located throughout the Garden.
- Please refrain from smoking.
- Pets, jogging, skating and bicycles are not permitted.
- In the event of threatening weather, Garden staff will direct you to shelter.
- Our flowers are happy here, please don’t take them home.
- Trash cans and recycle bins are located throughout the Garden. Please recycle when possible.