There are numerous ways to give to the Garden. You may sponsor a special event, contribute a memorial or honorarium, or choose one of the many naming opportunities.
As recognition of your support, you may become a member of the L’Espalier Society. This society offers many benefits for major supporters of the Garden.
Clicking on the Donate button will take you to a secure site which will process your contribution via Pay Pal. Thank you for supporting Huntsville Botanical Garden.
Memorials and Honoraria To mark a particular occasion, or to remember someone special, many people find great satisfaction in making a gift in honor of, or in memory of, a friend or loved one. The Garden will send an acknowledgement of your thoughtful gesture to the individuals you designate. The amount of your gift will not be disclosed. Download form.
- General Donation To make a general donation to Huntsville Botanical Garden toward our overall operating budget which covers the landscaping of the Garden and our Education Programs. All donations are tax deductible. Simply download the In-Kind Donation Form in the right hand column of this page.
- Butterfly Release Honor or remember a special person by having a butterfly released in his or her name! We will send a beautiful 8 1/2 x 11-inch suitable for framing butterfly print to the person you designate,as well as a card to notify the recipient that you are honoring him or her. Susan Goodman has created a lovely watercolor collage of butterflies just for the Garden to use for this program. The cost is $40 per butterfly release and the funds will be used to support the butterfly program in the Nature Center.
- More information and print selection can be found here.
- When paying online, please email the following information to Donor Relations at: email@example.com
- 1) In honor/memory of
- 2) Send a butterfly print and card to the following name and address
- 3) Send an acknowledgement to me at the following address
- 4) Daytime phone number in case additional information is needed
Giving to the Garden through our Annual Appeal Program enables us to maintain our facilities.
Company Matching Gifts:
Many businesses will match an employee’s contribution to a non-profit organization. Check with your employer for a form and details.
In-kind donations are those which are not cash gifts and can include services provided, or equipment. The Garden maintains a wish list compiled by the Garden staff. Items are periodically needed and listed for your consideration.
- Special Events
Partner with us for a special event. The calendar is full of exciting opportunities for all twelve months of the year. There are several different levels of sponsorship, with presenting levels available as well.
- Education Program Sponsorships
We have a full schedule of wonderful camps and school programs for sponsorship. Underwriting these programs allows us to serve over 16,000 school children each year. You may specify the program you are interested in sponsoring.
- Sponsor of the Month
This program enables you or your company to sponsor the Garden and be our special guests during a specific month. Ask us for details.
* Corporate and individual opportunities are available.
Naming Opportunities within the Garden:
Bricks and Stepping Stones
- Central Corridor: bricks are available throughout the Central Corridor path for $1,000 each.
- Children’s Garden Stepping Stones: beautiful 8" x 8" Stepping Stones located in the Children’s Garden. These may include handprints and the name of the child. Limited number available at $1,000.
Garden Elements/ Areas for Naming
- Benches: $5,000 each
- Trees: $1,000 each
- Shrubs: $500 each
Intergraph Garden of Hope
The Garden of Hope is a serene place where cancer patients and their families may express their hopes, dreams, fears, and faith through the color and artistry of beautiful flowers, trees, and plants. In addition to offering patients and families the opportunity to design, plant, and maintain colorful gardens, the Garden of Hope will also provide an important therapeutic benefit for people going through difficult times.
Naming opportunities within the Garden of Hope include:
- Pathway Bricks: $250 each
- Sculptures: $20,000
- Teak Benches: $5,000 each
- Trees: $1000 each